EKU Emergency Management supports the campus community by implement programs in emergency planning and training to build, sustain, and improve the capacity of the University to mitigate against, prepare for, respond to, and recover from emergency incidents.
Visit emergency.eku.edu to find useful information regarding:
- Severe Weather
- Fire or Fire Alarms
- Medical Emergencies
- Bomb Threats
- Hostile Intruders
- A variety of other emergencies
UPDATE YOUR CONTACT INFORMATION FOR EKU EMERGENCY NOTIFICATIONS
- Login to EKU Direct.
- Select "Rave Mobile Safety - Emergency Notifications".
- Your EKU email address is already in the system. You can add up to 3 mobile numbers for text and/or voice messaging, and add up to two more email addresses.
- All EKU issued PC's have the Alertus network messaging program installed.
- For more information, visit emergency.eku.edu/emergency-notifications
Note: Email messages are automatically sent to all current EKU email addresses, and you cannot opt out of receiving messages on your EKU email account.